Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need 5750 tomorrow collection around dublin!

Options
  • 19-11-2009 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

where can i collect a 5750 in dublin tomorrow? no joy from elara, komplett,peats,marxcomputers and i'm fresh outta ideas!

help!

thanks, RS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Hi, your sanity called, he's ready to come back when ever you are ;)

Your not likely to find one in dublin tomorrow to be honest, they are as rare as rockign horse shit at the moment, adverts.ie is probably yoru best bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Komplett had 3 yesterday before i got 2 of them, now they are gone.

Checked all other irish places as well and had no luck. Even was talking to peats but noting. U will prob need to order from the uk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Leman_Russ

Anti wrote: »
    Hi, your sanity called, he's ready to come back when ever you are ;)

Your not likely to find one in dublin tomorrow to be honest, they are as rare as rockign horse shit at the moment, adverts.ie is probably yoru best bet!

And ya know what is as rare as Ruby Encrusted Rocking Horse ****e atm? 5850s :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭noodletop

hi guys,

where can i collect a 5750 in dublin tomorrow? no joy from elara, komplett,peats,marxcomputers and i'm fresh outta ideas!

help!

thanks, RS

max burns in tallaght if you order before 10 am in morning they usually get what you want in afternoon. their website is down but it does give their number to contact them.

i ordered phenom chip today at 10 they had it for me at 4 today its worth a shot

Advertisement