Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

more exciting

• 19-11-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

is football more exciting to listen to on the radio the it is to watch on tv. now i am not saying that if its on the radio in one room and on the tv in another that i would listen to the radio, but on the odd occasion when i have had to listen on the radio if find it really very exciting to listen to, in fact sometimes you watch the highlights and there is very little resemblance;; anyone else think that way.:pac:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

irishpaddy wrote: »
    is football more exciting to listen to on the radio the it is to watch on tv. now i am not saying that if its on the radio in one room and on the tv in another that i would listen to the radio, but on the odd occasion when i have had to listen on the radio if find it really very exciting to listen to, in fact sometimes you watch the highlights and there is very little resemblance;; anyone else think that way.:pac:

Look pal ..before you post here,,, can yoy pay SOME FCUKIN attention to punctiation an spacing.

Lost me head readin yore ****...probably very erudite but can you punctiutate you lazy fcuk :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Look pal ..before you post here,,, can yoy pay SOME FCUKIN attention to punctiation an spacing.

Lost me head readin yore ****...probably very erudite but can you punctiutate you lazy fcuk :eek:
    Ironic that someone giving out about punctuation makes a bollocks of it in his own post.

Banned for personal abuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

I agree with OP. The commentators on radio tend to be better than those on TV, because they don't have the crutch of pictures to help them describe what is going on. They also seem to just describe the action and engage in less hyperbole and rubbish. And when you are listening on radio, you have to use your own imagination more, not just sit thrown down on the couch like a sack of meal. Plus I can be reading a book, or magazine while the match is going on. Gabriel Egan and Eoin Hand were top class for the Ireland vs France match on Wednesday. Hamilton and Beglin are a pair of gimps, if there ever was one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Sweet Jesus!!

Sounds like Capn Morgan has taken over the ship:eek:

Trainwreck or what:D

Advertisement