Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAVING CERT ENGINEERING HELP

Options
  • 19-11-2009 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi..........im currently doing my engineering project in school as part of my leaving cert................i was just wondering is it possible to do terrible:( in the practical but still achieve a C grade.............all feedback is appreciated:)PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 wheres wally

Joe2K9 wrote: »
    Hi..........im currently doing my engineering project in school as part of my leaving cert................i was just wondering is it possible to do terrible:( in the practical but still achieve a C grade.............all feedback is appreciated:)PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

trust me... metal work in the LC is the easiest thing ever,

i didnt even hand up the first project and i still did well on the paper and the project i did on project day.

and trust me lad, you better prepare yourself, you'll be sitting there filing til your hands fall off, i ended up spraining my wrist during it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 wheres wally

robbie_998 wrote: »
    trust me... metal work in the LC is the easiest thing

jesus how did you suffer with ur other subjects

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wats up doc

no

oh my goy ur so depressing you obviously hav never done engineering.
    i hav and i know the person will prob fail but u could give them false hope at least

robbie_998 wrote: »
    jesus how did you suffer with ur other subjects

i didnt :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Joe2K9

I am geting A's and B's in my other subjects..........it is just that i am really bad at the practical side but im ok at the theory side of it.

focus on your other subjects more i'd say. engineering is just commen sense really, very easy, shouldnt really suffer with it at all

ya thats what im doing really...............if i do an ok practical i say i will pass it hopefully..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

oh my goy ur so depressing you obviously hav never done engineering.
    i hav and i know the person will prob fail but u could give them false hope at least
    Welcome to Boards. Jusy a heads-up ... txtspit doesn't tend to go down well around here. :)

Welcome to Boards. Jusy a heads-up ... txtspit doesn't tend to go down well around here. :)

tstspit??????????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Txtspk sux.

Anyways, Is it true you can't use power tools in the 6 hour practical???

F*ck me if its true, I wish I did technology, Engineering is sh1te. Spending hours filing down a piece of Brass isn't teaching me anything ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 bobsy

Has anyone started yet.Im brutal at designing things.I'm trying to design this project for the last month or so and i'm getting na place.Can anyone help me.Any help would be appreciated........

Advertisement