Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam ID's (L4D2)

Options
  • 19-11-2009 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

I know this has been done before but for people that have l4d2 and hate playing pub it would be good if we got enough people to play 4v4's.

Atlas Steam ID = firetrap

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Be sure to join the Boards.ie Steam Community group boardsies should show up in-game . . . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Cool, I didn't realise there was a group. I must join.

Now what's my login details......................for some reason I have multiple sign-ins and I'm not sure what the difference is. Really annoying.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

If your logged into the Steam account already, you can access the page via the Community tab.

Although it is worthwhile finding out your password . . . Steam could require you to enter it again at any time.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Tried to play versus pub tonight :(

Add Fastpaws, I'm in the boards group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Yeah pub is terrible, i dont think ive even finished a campaign yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

id: ronkmonster

just joined the group

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Good idea Atlas.

I'm here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962616256

I'd just give you my steam name but that tends to be a variable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Maximilian wrote: »
    I'd just give you my steam name but that tends to be a variable.

Your ID is what you login with and isn't a variable. You can't add someone based on their in-game name.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

My ID is: first_spacemonkey

Yeah pubbys are a serious pain, both in versus and coop. They randomly leave, run off on their own, grief and hardly ever have voice comms or acknowledge they can hear and understand you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

L31mr0d wrote: »
    My ID is: first_spacemonkey

Yeah pubbys are a serious pain, both in versus and coop. They randomly leave, run off on their own, grief and hardly ever have voice comms or acknowledge they can hear and understand you.

first time finishing campaign 1 finale was with 1 other public person and they didnt type or speak anything through the whole thing. Played last night with friends with 3 of us using mics, much better

oh, and i posted my id as ronkmonster above, if thats supposed to be the login then i gave the wrong thing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement