Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Roads - Severe Flooding

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

gscully wrote: »
    A boy-racer? I'm fcuken delighted!

Still it's some young lads/lass' pride and joy. Comments like that really don't make you look big or smart at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

Flyer1 wrote: »
    Still it's some young lads/lass' pride and joy. Comments like that really don't make you look big or smart at all.

exactly... I'm no lover of jap sports cars but that is someone's pride and joy... I'd be devastated if I saw my car like that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

IT depends really, Its someones pride and joy who go out to Bunmahon every so often during the night and do hand break turns and the like scaring the living **** out of grandmother.

If its one of their cars or someone like them then i'll count it as a point for my side.

If however they just have a done up car and don't bother anyone then I am sorry for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Lads, Pride and joy.

Nuff said tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I don't care how you percieve my comments to be honest!

Boy-racers are a scourge to society. There are many threads on this forum that say the same thing. Most of them carry on without a care for anyone else, so if there's one less of them on the road, that can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Naturally, I wish no-one financial hardship, but we're talking about a car here, when there are far more cases throughout the country more-deserving of our sympathies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

The usual spot by the AIB bank is starting to flood.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lldyhwke

Anyone have photos of the Quay and around the Museum?

Advertisement