Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THIS DOG IS PLAYING A F@#KING VIDEO GAME

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ZOMG Liek he does a ****in spin and everything. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,302 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Apparently its getting a lot of accusations of being fake because the controller is not "Plugged In" :rolleyes:
    The skateboard controller works wirelessly so there’s no need for extra cables. The controller can interpret various moves like leaning, pop ups or grasps. The length and angle of your lean controls the outcome of the trick. Just like in real life, the actual movement on the board is responsible for the tricks you want to perform. The board has four sensors that will pick up all your moves and all of the resulting spins and flips will be properly displayed on the screen. Just make sure you don’t fall of the board while performing those wild moves.

Read more: http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/11/18/tonyhawk-ride-skateboard-controller-now-official-activision-announces-new-tonyhawk-game-and-dedicated-controller/#ixzz0XMmYrPee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Its not fake cause the controller is not plugged in, its just plane fake. I actually thought you were joking until I saw your youtube comments lol.

Its more then likely a viral video from the lads that made the controller.

**edit**

How can anyone think this is real? I'd stay the hell away from the Onion if I were you man lol :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Wow, you're actually serious. How did the dog spin around if it's real? He's just sitting on the board and it suddenly starts spinning. He doesn't look like he gave himself a push. I doubt a dog would have enough power to spin himself around. It may be legit but I seriously doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Pretty sure Dogs cannot see tv the same as we do.

Even if the dog could see what was going on on the TV it's 100% fake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Dogs can't even look up, sure!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dogs are awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

No he is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Pffft! He's playing a Tony Hawk game - call me when he gets good at 'SKATE' :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 83,302 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I want to believe :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Kiith wrote: »
    Dogs are awesome.

Truly they are. I don't care if it's real or not, there was a dog and he looked happy. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Overheal wrote: »
    Apparently its getting a lot of accusations of being fake because the controller is not "Plugged In" :rolleyes:

Yeah *scoff* it's probably the same people that said this Cat playing the piano is fake. Like, I totally watched a training montage video on the interwebs showing how the cat has been trained, like, to totally pwn on the piano, for reals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Yeah *scoff* it's probably the same people that said this Cat playing the piano is fake. Like, I totally watched a training montage video on the interwebs showing how the cat has been trained, like, to totally pwn on the piano, for reals.

I am in work, an therefore have no sound. But this video...it just inspires me to think that there are cats out there who can still jam like that. Don't see enough of that these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

lol yeah I was used of the same example of people believing keyboard cat was real in his other thread

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055745479

Welcome to the internet overheal :p heh heh heh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

He's had plenty of real-life practise;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Overheal wrote: »

Only in America :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

so what..i bet it cant make toast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Fnz wrote: »
    Dogs can't even look up, sure!

Fried gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Whack of fail off this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

How did the dog spin around if it's real? He's just sitting on the board and it suddenly starts spinning.

hahaha

Seriously crying with laughter when I watched that bit. That's pretty much a signed confession of fakeness right there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

milhouse8.gif

dogs are outstanding!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Photoshopped, am I right? :p

Advertisement