Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Dog can Play video Games!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Prepare to have your illusions shattered.............

Someone else is controlling that! The skateboard thing isn't even attached to anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,602 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/58646
    http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/11/18/tonyhawk-ride-skateboard-controller-now-official-activision-announces-new-tonyhawk-game-and-dedicated-controller/
    The skateboard controller works wirelessly so there’s no need for extra cables. The controller can interpret various moves like leaning, pop ups or grasps. The length and angle of your lean controls the outcome of the trick. Just like in real life, the actual movement on the board is responsible for the tricks you want to perform. The board has four sensors that will pick up all your moves and all of the resulting spins and flips will be properly displayed on the screen. Just make sure you don’t fall of the board while performing those wild moves.

Read more: http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/11/18/tonyhawk-ride-skateboard-controller-now-official-activision-announces-new-tonyhawk-game-and-dedicated-controller/#ixzz0XMkPEWee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

I still don't believe it! If it is real it must be a ridiculously easy game to play.

Thats not the point! ITS A DOG. And its playing a VIDEO GAME.

Its a bit of a cognitive leap for Canines isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

Either way, real or not. It is a good video. If it is not the dog doing the actuall controling he is moving to the screen. Looks like he is really into the game. Looks like dogs could be the overlords soon enough
    Prepare to have your illusions shattered.............

Someone else is controlling that! The skateboard thing isn't even attached to anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Honestly, you'd have to be brand new to the internet, or stoned off your tits to actually think that's real.:confused:

Its obviously an advertisement for the skateboard or something. I love dogs , and I'm not saying its impossible one to ever interact with a human device on a basic level. But the concept of it understanding the context of whats happening in the game , doing flips on a skateboard etc is extreme and requires an element of intelligence dogs don't have.

But a side from that the way its freaking edited with such basic camera tricks... I mean its like thinking keyboard cat is actually playing the keyboard...

That Cat is gifted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Stop poking holes in my hopes and dreams!

Anyway its still a cool vid.

Advertisement