Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl and the cinema in Rathmines

Options
  • 20-11-2009 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody on here knew of when the cinema and Lidl in Rathmines are due to open....Just looking at employment prospects here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I imagine the cinema won't be before the new year. Lidl perhaps a little earlier.

But send in CVs now.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Good man!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

sign up in rathmines reckons it opens this month (cant see that happening though!)
    link to job info...

http://www.swancinemas.ie/newsletter/

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Swan Cinemas are starting the hiring process now. Dunno about Lidl though.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

Lidl is meant to be open in time for Christmas. The fit out is ongoing at the moment.

• Advertisement

The swan cinema's twitter mentioned opening around the 11th or 18th of December. No idea about Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Thanks all...

Just wondering if anybody has a link for applications to the Lidl jobs...I can't find anything on the website at all...

Hopefully the cinema opens soon, will be something to do during these long nights:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kyteenager

does anybody know where can we apply for a job in lidl for rathmines? cause on the site there's nothing about it, although i was at the store, asked where can i apply and the answer was: just go on the website:confused:

Advertisement