Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in the Blackrock / Mahon area

Options
  • 20-11-2009 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭

Could someone please recommend me a good doctor in the Blackrock / Mahon area?
    Preferably male and relatively young. But someone who gives you a bit of time.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

bumb

Surely they're a few doctors around the region? Anywhere within 10 min drive of blackrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

There is Brendan Crowley near Meadowgrove Stores. He has been my GP all my life, though I haven't gone to him in 5 years I know he is still there.

There is also a Lady doctor who keeps hours there, not sure of her name TBH.

There is a Doctor on Skehard Road works out of their house up past SuperValue, but I couldn't tell you his name TBH.

They are the ones I know of in the Mahon Blackrock Area.....Living here all my life.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Sean Browne - Silverdale Surgery

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Micheál Shannon, also Silverdale Surgery. 021 4295234

The whole practice will be moving to the Medical Unit near Aldi, Mahon in Februray, so it'll be easier to get to then. In the meantime, they're in the housing estate opposite the Silver Key / no. 10 bus stop in Ballinlough, down the road from Cork Con.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

There is Brendan Crowley near Meadowgrove Stores. He has been my GP all my life, though I haven't gone to him in 5 years I know he is still there.

There is also a Lady doctor who keeps hours there, not sure of her name TBH.
    Deirdre Keane, my GP :) Very happy with her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭buckrodgers

Micheál Shannon, also Silverdale Surgery. 021 4295234

The whole practice will be moving to the Medical Unit near Aldi, Mahon in Februray, so it'll be easier to get to then. In the meantime, they're in the housing estate opposite the Silver Key / no. 10 bus stop in Ballinlough, down the road from Cork Con.
    I was wondering what was gong in there! In will be nice to see it occupied finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭munstercork

Paddy hayes is excellent located in Silverdale

Advertisement