Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC Autumnwatch Messageboard

• 20-11-2009 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭

The BBC operate a temporary Messageboard while Autumnwatch is being broadcast. I was curious if anybody here has contributed.

HAve you contributed this year to the BBC Autumnwatch Messageboard 10 votes

No
    0% 0 votes
    Yes to all types of thread
    90% 9 votes
    Yes mostly to Nature questions or discussions only
    0% 0 votes
    Yes mostly to Fan Club/Fun items
    10% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Right so! The 6 or 7 Irish contributors that I've come across obviously don't use Boards.ie :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I didn't get time to watch it this year unfortunately. Maybe try to get those people to participate on the forum?

I've posted a link on the Beeb boards so here's hoping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

There doesnt seem to be much interest in autumnwatch here as i thought:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

bogtreader wrote: »
    There doesnt seem to be much interest in autumnwatch here as i thought:(

My feckin aerial blew down last week. Havnt had a chance to put it back up so its rte (unfortunately) for me:(

• Advertisement

Dusty87 wrote: »
    My feckin aerial blew down last week. Havnt had a chance to put it back up so its rte (unfortunately) for me:(

It ended last week after an 8 week run! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

Not contributed to the "Watchboard" but I did view quite a few of the progs which I always enyoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Hardly ever watch TV anymore except for rugby (and that's down the pub) so I had never even heard of the programme - pity as it sounds interesting. Even if I had heard of it I only have rabbit's ears on the TV so it's Irish stations only. Are there any Irish nature programmes these days? The only thing I ever come across is on fridays' Mooney programme on RTE radio 1 and it is either very good or awful. :)

Advertisement