Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

War happening and an old train.

Options
  • 20-11-2009 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

I dream I was stood on top of a cliff(sugar loaf, but it had a big drop off, and I had lost everything, I took a step off and began to fly towards the ground).

Close to hitting the floor, I split into two exact copies, one hit the floor and another floated.

As I looked up and across the land I saw a huge war happening over Dublin, the clouds were a grey/purple and red, like bruises colour.
    From the perspective half way up the mountain I could see all across south Dublin.
    There were a few fighter jets/helicopters and bombs exploding. The was no sound of people, everything was very quiet.
    I slowly floated along the land watching large military machines fly around and selecting different targets, the only noise I could here were the sub-sonic booms from explosions far away.

I was not worried for I had no connection to this existence, I was merely an observer.

In the middle of my entire field of vision which covered a good few miles, my eye was attracted to a train track that passed along the middle of it.

There was a magnificently restored old steam locomotive Pitch black High Gloss color with gold pipes and wheels, but no train driver. The steam came out the funnel very cartoon like, like little mini white clouds.
    It was pulling four lovely blue box stage coaches all newly painted, which emanated a lovely warm light coming from inside, I could see some people sat down.

I admired the steam train, but it shouldn’t have been there. Not in that time, or existence.

There was something written along the side of the train in very small gold writing, hand written.

“B. o. l . t . z. m. a. n. n.”. or something like that

Anything or just randomness..?

Advertisement