Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Road (N3) Delays this Staurday

Options
  • 20-11-2009 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭

Just found out that the will be major roadworks on the Navan Road (N3) this Friday 20th Nov from 10:00pm until 10:00am Saturday 21st, see details below.

If its anything like last Saturday morning (MASSIVE DELAYS:eek:) make plans for an alternative route.

http://m50.ie/index.php?page=traffic-layout-changes
    Junction 6, N3 Blanchardstown
    19/11/2009 :

Please be aware that traffic restriction will be in place on the N3 overnight on Friday 20/11/09 from 10PM until 10AM the following morning and on Saturday 21/11/09 from 10PM until 10AM the following morning. These restrictions involve reducing the N3 to one lane in each direction in the vicinity of Scott's Roundabout and suspension of the right turn facility at Scott's Roundabout. Traffic exiting Blanchardstown Village wishing to turn right and travel inbound on the N3 will be diverted via the Snugborough interchange. Traffic travelling inbound on the N3 wishing to turn right and enter Blanchardstown Village will be diverted via the M50 roundabout. Please see drawings for details of diversion routes.

BVD.jpg

SID.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭rocco

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Just found out that the will be major roadworks on the Navan Road (N3) this Saturday 21st Nov between 6:00am & 10:00am. This will happen between the M50 Roundabout and the Auburn Ave Junction (Travel Lodge) the road will be closed down to one lane in both directions.

So if its anything like last Saturday morning (MASSIVE DELAYS:eek:) make plans for an alternative route.

This road has been in bits for weeks, I live in Clonee it took me an hour to get from Clonee to the Total fitness junction on a Tuesday evening about two weeks ago. I dont usually suffer from road rage but my god I was close to blowing...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Also be very careful approaching the roundabout at Blanch village coming down the N3 from Clonee heading towards town. If going straight on, as you go around the roundabout past where the new entrance to the hospital will be, the lanes are completely messed up and are very dangerous.

These roadworks are a nightmare. The sooner they are finished the better.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

The single worst thing about living in D15 is the bloody traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dear gods that is going to at easily add 30 mins to the bus journey where there is a heap of traffic.

Advertisement