Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same nightmare for a week

Options
  • 20-11-2009 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

I had been having this nightmare every night for about a week a couple of months ago and then had one again the other night.

I'm asleep and and in the nightmare I feel 'something crawling all over me from my feet upwards. I'm totally paralysed to do anything about it. It gets up to my groin area and the terror intensifies. I seem to be absolutely terrified but can't speak - I don't even know that I have a voice until eventually something in my mind shifts towards my mouth and I let out a roar or a strange sound and I wake up.

The first time it happened I let out a really desperate sounding roar like my life was at stake. As it kept happening every night, after the 2nd or 3rd time it didn't disturb me as much and once I was able to find my mouth in the dream and make any sort of noise, I'd wake up without too much disturbance.

I was concerned that this dream came back lately. It's really horrible and frightening. For some reason I feel like there's something sexual about it and that I'm being molested by something horrible.

Anyone had anything like this?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I've had a Dreamcatcher up since around 2001, and in all honesty I think it's worked pretty damn well, I can't recall having over 10 nightmares since putting it up :)

Advertisement