Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rake rates in Irish Clubs...

Options
  • 20-11-2009 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

After just returning to Ireland from Asia I asked someone about the rake rates in a club in Ireland. I was told it was up to 8% in some pots with a cap of €25 and this is in a €1-2 game. Surely this is madness?

Is 5% with a €15 cap not plenty in a €1-2 game?

I would love players and organisers from around Ireland to post there rates and lets see what clubs are ripping us off and who are offering good value.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I know in The Sporting Emporium for their €1-€2 pot limit its €8 per player an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

Cash Rake as per the Fitzwilliam card Club Website

Cash Games

The Fitzwilliam Card Club caters for a range of private cash poker games on a nightly basis. These range from a EUR 50 buy-in up to a EUR 100 buy-in.

A EUR 250 buy-in game is run on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
    Cash Games start from 6.30pm every evening and now run until 11.am on weekdays, 12 Midday on weekends.
    Cash Game Charges

* EUR 50 game is EUR 8.40 per player, per hour.
    * EUR 100 game is EUR 12 per player, per hour.

Cash Game Poker League

The Cash Game Poker League operates every 3 months. More details here.
    Poker Desk

To find out more about what is happening on a particular evening please contact us or phone the Poker Desk on 01-611-4677.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Wonder are the operators charging a % clueless or just reckon its the least of their worries if they get raided so it doesn't matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭jack90210

Sorry to derail slighty. Anyone know what time the earliest cash game would be tonight in the city? Fitz or Jackpot? Sporting requires a paid membership doesnt it?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Fitz cash from around 6 or 6.30. No idea what time Jackpot cash game starts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement