Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AutoCAD 2004 - Where to buy?

Options
  • 20-11-2009 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

Mods sorry if this has been asked already. I did a quick came on boards.ie and couldnt find anything.

I work in IT services. A client of mine is an architect and needs to buy this older version of AutoCAD 2004, which he is most familiar with. Can I buy this second hand, like buyandsell or ebay, liquidation sale or what is my best option on getting this at the best price?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭archtech

Autodesk the manufacturer's of AutoCAD have stopped supporting AutoCAD 2004 a few years ago so it will be difficult to get hold of. Well a licensed copy anyway.

He can use the classic menu of the current release would give him a familiar looking interface.

Advertisement