Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Droped out and regretting it - help!

Options
  • 20-11-2009 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I recently dropped out of my first year of art and design in Limerick. I cannot get a job and am really regretting it. I don't suppose there's any way for me to get back into the coures now, or will I have to wait 'til next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭JoJo_27

Speak to Terry Leahy - 1st year course director. It's not very likely but it's worth asking. Will probably depend on how much you've missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Scarlett68

Did you sign the formal "Withdrawal Form".....when this has been signed, it is used to formally deregister you as a student. If you did not sign this then it should only be a matter of returning to class (you will still be registered). Mind you I would discuss it with your mentor/course leader so that they can facilitate you in catching up on anything you've missed.

If you have formally withdrawn then you have forfeited your place and can really only apply again next year. Hope this helps!!

Advertisement