Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare Hurley Makers - Help

• 20-11-2009 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi

I am trying to find out who manufactures hurleys that have the boss engraved / stained with a swirl design.

I believe that they are made in Co Clare - does anyone know who makes them

thanks

DFS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

John Torpey of Belvoir, Sixmilebridge is the only Clare maker I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

Nicholas Rynne from Kilnamona makes them too - don't know about the swirl though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

**** MARSH in the Broadford - Kilbane area, can't think of his first name ? could be Flan?

Forde of Ogonnolloe made hurls in the past

there are 1 or 2 more, a little out of touch follow the oval ball these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

You,ll find a few here http://www.igahm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bridgeman

snowman707 wrote: »
    **** MARSH in the Broadford - Kilbane area, can't think of his first name ? could be Flan?

Forde of Ogonnolloe made hurls in the past

there are 1 or 2 more, a little out of touch follow the oval ball these days.
    It is Flan Marsh in Broadford I dont have his number you might get it under Flan Marsh roofing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 eskanw

I've seen a sign for a hurley maker in Ennis on Station Road, I think it's where Gerry Bredins used to be, think locals call it Braids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭blueshark22

there two fairly new hurley makers in ennis town , nicholas rynne i think is one and theres another out the quin road king puck

Advertisement