Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smashbox / Dior

Options
  • 20-11-2009 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if you can get Smashbox primer or Dior eyeliner anywhere in Sligo?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

the other half tells me that the pharmacy in the quayside is a smashbox stockist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

dardevle wrote: »

the other half tells me that the pharmacy in the quayside is a smashbox stockist.

Nice one, thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Yes, I've seen Smashbox somewhere recently, must have been in there. Tohers Chemist stock Dior.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

As an aside, I've heard that the lanacane anti-chafing lotion is almost identical in ingredients and works just as well as the smashbox primer...

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

as an aside ....i think i'd better unsubscribe from this topic, i'm in WAY over my head right now:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Got it in Quayside, they've an offer on where they're giving free primer with every Smashbox foundation, I don't know yet what the foundation is like yet but if it's as good as the primer then it's a really good deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 totty88

if there's a debenhams there then ur sorted for both

No Debenham's in Sligo, I'm afraid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Is primer an edgy name for moisturiser? Like "product" is used to describe hair conditioner, or a bit of mousse etc?

/dabs on a bit of Yardley Lavender Talc with huge pink fluffy yoke :p

Is primer an edgy name for moisturiser? Like "product" is used to describe hair conditioner, or a bit of mousse etc?

/dabs on a bit of Yardley Lavender Talc with huge pink fluffy yoke :p

No - it's to help the foundation go on easier and last longer. They're very important for people* with large pores and oily skin, who otherwise look awful within minutes of putting foundation on.

*me :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement