Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons & Family guy board games

• 20-11-2009 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Only recently found out that you can get various board games (Monopoly, game of life etc.) with character from the Simpsons or characters from Family guy.

I've looked on Amazon, and judging from that the Family guy ones are either newer or more popular or both, as they are quite expensive. Also tried ebay but due to the item being bulky, the postage is quite high.

Anyone advise where else I can try?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

What is the price that is too expensive for you?
    I doubt if you will beat Amazon's price.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Tesco had the Simpsons chess one in stock about a month ago in Letterkenny. Was down to about €12. Could be worth checking your local store as a long shot.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

The family guy game of life works out at £40.44 delivered, which is about €45. I was more hoping for €30 maximum.

Simpsons one is cheaper alright, might just have to go with that.

Will take a look in my local Tesco first, you'd never know what might turn up there.

Advertisement