Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roy Keanes Comments, [Mod Warning Post #146]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Mr Alan wrote: »
    do you really think, for the first time in the modern history of fifa, that we should replay a match because the ref/linesman didn't see something?

or do you just think Ireland should be allowed go to the world cup, cause you're Irish, and we deserved to win the other night?

What a strange thing to say, given what I posted.

Hmmm.

Raising awareness about the incident, moaning about it, all these pleas for a replay - you honestly think that the issue of video technology would have been better served if no fuss had been made?

I don't anyway.

I am Irish yeah, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

The man can be aggressive, he can be combustible, he can be unreasonable.

But on this issue I believe he is 100% right.

The way the game is constituted the use of the hand to gain an unfair advantage - although wrong - is part of the game.

Garica in 2005 vs Chelsea, Man U 1993 9 extra mins vs Sheff Wed, Ireland penalty incident that Keane alluded to and Robbie Keane in this unsportsmanlike incident I have attached all benefitted from contentious decisions.

No one then and I mean no-one stood back and called for replays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzsOq3CM5qY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

TheDoc wrote: »
    Saw his itnerview on BBC website.

For the first time ever I completely agree with Keane, and he is 100% spot on

ohhh he is a 100% spot on is he

have another listen again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

In fairness to Keane, he didn't just go to Sky and say these things. He was at a usual Ipswich press conference and was asked for his opinion on it.

This here is a good old fashioned lynching, you kind of sensible talk has no place here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Keane is right. He's always right

Stekelly wrote: »
    This here is a good old fashioned lynching, you kind of sensible talk has no place here.

Oh deary me.

If you can't disentangle what Keane is saying about a replay and his cheap shots at the association and players then there is something wrong with you.

He doesn't even give the sane reason for not having a replay, no all he says is "they didn't defend", "the FAI don't deserve", "most of the players deserve it".

Sorry Roy but, although it can't happen, those players did not deserve what happened to them on Wednesday and your childish behavior 7 years ago or at an Ipswich press conference won't change that.

The interview starts so sensibly with the Georgia comparison that you actually think Keane is looking at things with a clear head rather than a bitter & twisted conscience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

thing with Roy is, he still has his vendetta against the FAI and today was the perfect chance for him to take a pop at them

the man has no class and one of the most bitter men is the game today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

noodler wrote: »
    Raising awareness about the incident, moaning about it, all these pleas for a replay - you honestly think that the issue of video technology would have been better served if no fuss had been made?

I don't anyway.

did the FAI write to FIFA requesting the introduction of video technology? or requesting a replay?

is this humiliating march thats organised to highlight that video technology should be introduced? or to ask for a replay?

my point was, the very discussion thats ongoing about video technology could have been vocal & relevant right now, these last couple of days...instead its being totally drowned out by ridiculous shouts for replays & stuff which just makes it easier for FIFA to ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I don't like Roy Keane. Obviously.

But I don't see anything wrong with what he said, he's not the classiest of bloke & we know he has a big mouth, so it ain't surprising & more importantly, it was true.

I agree with this in general. The problem wasn't what he said (although I disagreed with some points), it was the way he said it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

I agree with probably 60% of what he said but the pure vitriol and anger in his voice is disturbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Commented on this at length on the other thread but the crux of it is this.

He's right and it's in line before with what he's said about Ireland's players and in particular their state of mind. The players looked relieved at full time. As if their job was accomplished. The UCD Student Bar I was in let out a sigh of relief. As if we had done something. All I was thinking was, yeah great, we got to extra time when it looked near impossible but we had by far the best chances in the match and outplayed them and we're happy that we missed those chances and are taking a team with subs of the calibre of Malouda and Govou into extra time? We should be kicking ourselves for throwing away the game then.

The fact of the matter is the handball gives us an easy excuse. Yes it was an absolutely appaling decision by the ref and linesman to let the goal stand but Anelka was clearly caught by Given earlier who made contact. Now Given didn't walk up to the ref and say, yeah, I caught Anelka, I felt he was going down anyway but I caught him. Yet we expect henry to say yeah i handled the ball. FFS. France dominated that extra time period and deserved to go through on the strength of that 30 minutes, they came back from a dreadful performance and woke themselves up. They deserve it and if we weren't one of the most loved nations in the world and France up sandwiched between the U.S. and England as the most hated this wouldn't be getting the airplay it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

my point was, the very discussion thats ongoing about video technology could have been vocal & relevant right now, these last couple of days...instead its being totally drowned out by ridiculous shouts for replays & stuff which just makes it easier for FIFA to ignore.

What are you banging on about? Video technology has been mentioned in every article and news story about the incident in the last couple of days. No incident has raised the issue of video technology more than this one. But the truth is it will never be a realistic possibility with Blatter in charge.

There is our disagreement so.

You believe only one issue could be in the sphere at one time as a result of the FAI, Henry, the French Finance Minister etc etc's actions, no?

I believe that that the two issues are complemenatry, they are supporting each other. Fifa gives a replay and then takes steps to ensure they never have to do it again OR Fifa gives no replay but promises it will never happen again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Keane's dead on with his comments.

Quint wrote: »
    Keane is right. He's always right

heh reminds me of that independant article taking the piss out of Keane and his supporters:

"The rigour and the search for truth can be wearing, even if he knows he has right on his side.

He was right about the FAI, right about Saipan, right about the seats on the plane. He was right about Jamie Redknapp and his record number of England U21 caps. He was right about Richard Keys, right about Steve Staunton and Niall Quinn. He was right about dogs, right about Celebrity Love Island, right about Jason McAteer, right about London, right about Rolexes and media whores. He was right about Brian Clough, right about Alex Ferguson, right about Jack Charlton and Bob Dylan. He was right about The Bourne Ultimatum. He was right about Eamon Dunphy and right about drink. He was right about Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and right about John O'Shea, He was right about Mick McCarthy and right about Maurice Setters. He was right about Arsene Wenger and right about Rafa. He was right about Rio and right about John Scales and his England B caps. He was right about Dwight Yorke and right about Teddy Sheringham. He was right about Peter Schmeichel and Gary Neville. He was right about banter and right about pizza and right about golf. He was right about Harry's challenge and cheese sandwiches. He was right about Cubic expression and he was right about Eric Cantona. He was right about prawn sandwiches and he was right about dead fish. He was right about sheep and right about wolves. He was right about spoofers and he was right about bull****. He was right about everything."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

He's spot on.

He may not express his view as eloquently as say Roy Hodgson but his points are still valid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Roy Keane is a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

FearDark wrote: »
    Roy Keane is a troll.

Care to expand on that comment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

What are you banging on about? Video technology has been mentioned in every article and news story about the incident in the last couple of days. No incident has raised the issue of video technology more than this one. But the truth is it will never be a realistic possibility with Blatter in charge.
    There is our disagreement so.

You believe only one issue could be in the sphere at one time as a result of the FAI, Henry, the French Finance Minister etc etc's actions, no?

I believe that that the two issues are complemenatry, they are supporting each other. Fifa gives a replay and then takes steps to ensure they never have to do it again OR Fifa gives no replay but promises it will never happen again.

see for me, although video techology is being mentioned, its being diluted by fact that its being mentioned hand in hand with an insane request for a replay.

its obviously not something FIFA are keen to introduce, so if/when they do introduce they'll have to be dragged kicking & screaming, mentioning it alongside a replay (again the FAI aren't talking about video technology, only the replay) makes it easy for them to ignore, because the request for the replay is idiotic.

think about it as the angry drunk man who comes up to you in a bar, he talks **** to you endlessly, couple of his points are interesting, but the fact he keeps dribbling all over himself taints that & makes it easy to walk away from him.

Care to expand on that comment?

He should get his own house in order before he talks crap about the FAI, Ipswich are a shambells at the moment, he should have respectfully decliled to comment. Keane - always a man to talk **** just to get a headline, he needs to shut his ****ing mouth.

The man is only looking for sly digs at the FAI, what a complete moron.

• Advertisement

see for me, although video techology is being mentioned, its being diluted by fact that its being mentioned hand in hand with an insane request for a replay.

its obviously not something FIFA are keen to introduce, so if/when they do introduce they'll have to be dragged kicking & screaming, mentioning it alongside a replay (again the FAI aren't talking about video technology, only the replay) makes it easy for them to ignore, because the request for the replay is idiotic.

think about it as the angry drunk man who comes up to you in a bar, he talks **** to you endlessly, couple of his points are interesting, but the fact he keeps dribbling all over himself taints that & makes it easy to walk away from him.

There is (surprisingly) way to much support for us in a third-party sense for the drunk analogy to work for me.

I see Fifa having to take steps because, the idea of a replay is obviously something they would hate even more than being progressive in terms of technology.

I am not saying either will happen, I just feel that, if I were a betting man, this is the route you would have to go down to force them into it.

Keeping quiet and letting this blow over wouldn't have helped - sure as hell nothing good came from the Georgians getting screwed at Croker when they let it blow over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

the best part of the interview is where he has a go at the journalist who leaves his mobile ring - no one does the stare like Roy - he speaks his mind and is unafraid of the consequences - and I've always found the FAI a shambles

thebaz wrote: »
    the best part of the interview is where he has a go at the journalist who leaves his mobile ring - no one does the stare like Roy - he speaks his mind and is unafraid of the consequences - and I've always found the FAI a shambles

By the way, the Journo was looking for a reaction there. Letting his phone ring on, even saying he wouldn't bother putting it on silent etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

I loved Roy Keane as a player. As both an Irish man and a Man United fan it was great to be represented by such a fine player, but Roy Keane the man doesn't do anything for me at all.
    While there is truth in his comments today, there's a not so well hidden undercurrent of distain for the FAI which is influenceing what he has said.
    We all know the FAI isn't what it could or should be, we dont need Roy Keane to remind us of that.
    He's basically saying that Ireland got what was coming to them after he was shafted by the FAI.
    How a grown man can think in such a manner is baffling. He's shown in the past that he's petty and bloody minded when it comes to people who he feels have wronged him in the past and todays comments are just a mere cotinuation of that trend.
    Small minded comments from a small minded petty little man who just happened to be a fantastic footballer.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

Keanes comments are spot on. Its very easy to be blinded by his actions in saipan, but now like then his points are valid even if they are not expressed in a manner that is palatable to everyone. Despite being incredibly pissed off that he left its always important to look at his reasons why, and he had reasons then, he shouldn't have left imho but there were issues that should've been addressed. Equally i'd love to get another crack at getting to SA, but i know it aint gonna happen. It was an obvious offside followed by a foul on Dunn and a double handball all of which the ref and the linesman should've seen. However none of these things we can control, what we could've controlled was Henry being allowed get at that ball in the first place. McShane was at fault, I'm a small bit surprised at Dunn also because its rare he gets caught like that and equally at Given for not taking that ball, but mostly at McShane and at Trapp, we have better defensive options who weren't on the bench than McShane a player who time and time agin losses track of the game and gets caught. To say none of these points are valid because Keane had a hissy fit in Saipan 7 years ago is utterly ridiculous. And before people start foaming at the mouth about criticising the players after a great performance, the only way a team can get better is by wiping out these mistakes and at the end of the day we still lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

nullzero wrote: »
    I loved Roy Keane as a player. As both an Irish man and a Man United fan it was great to be represented by such a fine player, but Roy Keane the man doesn't do anything for me at all.
    While there is truth in his comments today, there's a not so well hidden undercurrent of distain for the FAI which is influenceing what he has said.
    We all know the FAI isn't what it could or should be, we dont need Roy Keane to remind us of that.
    He's basically saying that Ireland got what was coming to them after he was shafted by the FAI.
    How a grown man can think in such a manner is baffling. He's shown in the past that he's petty and bloody minded when it comes to people who he feels have wronged him in the past and todays comments are just a mere cotinuation of that trend.
    Small minded comments from a small minded petty little man who just happened to be a fantastic footballer.

Agree with that. He's turned into a rent-a-quote.

By the way, the Journo was looking for a reaction there. Letting his phone ring on, even saying he wouldn't bother putting it on silent etc.

I loved that bit, Keane got out-trolled :D

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

Keeping quiet and letting this blow over wouldn't have helped - sure as hell nothing good came from the Georgians getting screwed at Croker when they let it blow over.

I don't know if the Georgia penalty is analogous to the bad officiating in the French match. It certainly wasn't a penalty, but the Keith Andrews goal should have stood in the first place, so it was more of a case of bad decisions balancing themselves out over the course of the match.
    Also, it was nowhere near as important a match, the Georgia results weren't even taken into account for working out which teams qualified for the playoffs.

There was one comment about the FAI and it wasn't the crux of his statement. What he said was completely in line with his thoughts on the 2-2 draw with Holland when Ireland were 2-0 and were happy with a draw and he's right. Nothing small minded about having an ambitious opinion. As a Man Utd fan you should remember his rages and he would have been raging about the wasted chances if he were on the pitch, the bench or in Hamilton's position.

Nearly every Irish man loves playing the role of plucky underdog. Keane doesn't and his opinion here is completely in line with his ethos. It's not like Dunphy who spouts **** all the time

Roy Keane has all the symptoms of a person with bi-polar disorder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Bubs101 wrote: »
    There was one comment about the FAI and it wasn't the crux of his statement. What he said was completely in line with his thoughts on the 2-2 draw with Holland when Ireland were 2-0 and were happy with a draw and he's right. Nothing small minded about having an ambitious opinion. As a Man Utd fan you should remember his rages and he would have been raging about the wasted chances if he were on the pitch, the bench or in Hamilton's position.

Nearly every Irish man loves playing the role of plucky underdog. Keane doesn't and his opinion here is completely in line with his ethos. It's not like Dunphy who spouts **** all the time

You're making assumptions there I'm afraid.
    I was sick that we didn't take our chances and I agree with that aspect of what Keane said.
    I take issue with his "What goes around comes around" BS.
    That's a childish comment that didn't need to be made and he shoudl really know better.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭bigstar

biggest issue id have with what he said was the comment about the mentality of the players.

sorry roy, we completely out played a team everyone thought would stuff us. a team that has won and got to the final of two of the last three World Cups.

we beat them over ninety minutes which no irish team has done to a top team for decades (including when himself played). every irish player wanted to win on wednesday, and they played like they winners. but sometimes you still lose.

the gas thing is he sounded exactly like gift grub. "whos phone is that, thats the second time" the little shrill in the voice at the end.

In some respects he's right too though, as long as we the fans accept the un professional nature of the fai and allow it to continue we are only getting what we deserve, when you look at the success Ireland has had in rugby and the success of the GAA and you compare how professional their relevant bodies are with the fai its no wonder we have top players refusing to play (Granted idiot diva players) but players we could do with none the less. I know there is a ridiculous amount of bitterness in Roy Keane but then again when you look at his ambitions at the time and looking back at the players we had then if everything had been right we stood an excellent chance of getting further than any previous irish team but as always it was nearly and if only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

greendom wrote: »
    Not from me - you have to admire his integrity -

*snigger, Integrity. do you really think this is about anything other than him holding grudges?

Tiny little man.

el dude wrote: »
    *snigger, Integrity. do you really think this is about anything other than him holding grudges?

Tiny little man.
    No doubt he has a massive chip in the shoulder but his points are still valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Dimitri wrote: »
    No doubt he has a massive chip in the shoulder but his points are still valid.

I don't care tbh, when it's so clear his first thought in to get petty little digs in. What he says about Saipan is something you'd expect from a child. Must be a sad lonely place in that head of his.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Aside from his opinion that the poor defending resulted in the handball....
    Did Roy comment on the rights or wrongs of Thierry Henrys handling of the ball?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

As usual with Keane, he has a point, but should have kept his mouth shut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Roy Keane is a muppet plain and simple, and unfortunately for him he always will be...

The only people to say he isn't or agree with his ridiculous attention seeking comments are...MAN U FANS...:eek: Shock horror

" We should have taken our chances blah blah blah blah..."

We were cheated out of a place in the World Cup PLAIN AND SIMPLE

• Advertisement

You're making assumptions there I'm afraid.
    I was sick that we didn't take our chances and I agree with that aspect of what Keane said.
    I take issue with his "What goes around comes around" BS.
    That's a childish comment that didn't need to be made and he shoudl really know better.

But that doesn't mean he has a point. Everything else he said made sense. He has a grudge. You shouldn't be surprised by that aspect of him. If Al Gore made his documentary and threw in a sly comment about Bush in that movie (didn't watch that green ****e) that's based on a grudge it doesn't render everything else he said irrelevant. He just has a bone to pick. Keane literally said it without thinking, wasn't his point and he spent a second on it. His point is still valid and you shouldn't allow yourself to get so easily distracted
    bigstar wrote: »
    biggest issue id have with what he said was the comment about the mentality of the players.

sorry roy, we completely out played a team everyone thought would stuff us. a team that has won and got to the final of two of the last three World Cups.

we beat them over ninety minutes which no irish team has done to a top team for decades (including when himself played). every irish player wanted to win on wednesday, and they played like they winners. but sometimes you still lose.

That's the point. France were outplayed for 90 minutes and should have lost. They must have been crushed and Ireland should have been flying high. What happens. France demolish Ireland for 30 minutes. Where was the strong mentality then. if the team were happy to bring it to that stage then they should have had the metal to continue in the same vain for 30 minutes. But they didn't. they choked the same way they choked in the second half of the first match

kerash wrote: »
    Aside from his opinion that the poor defending resulted in the handball....
    Did Roy comment on the rights or wrongs of Thierry Henrys handling of the ball?
    http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12602_5706609,00.html

And for anyone ready to laugh at things http://www.jeu-de-main.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Headshot wrote: »
    please

nothing to do with bitter and vindictive personality

so if your a ipswich fan and you see roy talking about other teams instead of his own team what would you think ?

It was one question out of about 20 that he responded to. He's allowed state his opinion when he's spoken to.

Just to spell it out, these are the points he makes:

1 - We didn't deserve to go through after not taking our chances - That's his opinion. You don't always get what you deserve anyways.

2 - We should have defended the free kick instead of letting it bounce - Nobody can argue with this.

3 - We shouldn't have this 'small man' mentality - We've players competing in one of the best leagues in the world, why do we always have to be the underdog, why can't we be the ones that assert their authority. We're good enough to. We showed against France that when we're well organised we can beat the best. When we get to tournaments we're just happy to be there and that's what Keane takes offence to. He had the same attitude at United when he was angry that a lot of players were happy to pick up league title after title instead of challenging for further CL titles.

4 - John Delaney's integrity in question - the interviewer is looking for a reaction and Roy gives it to him. But he's right though, and Mr Alan is right in this - why is it "we want the game replayed" and not "we want implementation of video technology"? The rant afterwards about Saipan is about 15 seconds out of a 15 minute interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

The Al Lad wrote: »
    The only people to say he isn't or agree with his ridiculous attention seeking comments are...MAN U FANS...:eek: Shock horror

Lol, tell that to Mr Alan and numerous others in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

I don't like Roy Keane. Obviously.

But I don't see anything wrong with what he said, he's not the classiest of bloke & we know he has a big mouth, so it ain't surprising & more importantly, it was true.

yeah im struggling with the vitriol directed at his comments

what did he say that wasnt true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

orourkeda wrote: »
    Was it really necessary for him to make these comments or does he find the temptation to take a shot at the FAI too hard to resist?

The muppet has a chip on both of his shoulders. Typical response from him, imo.

Shouldn't have been given the opportunity to shoot his gob off given his well documented dislike of the FAI.

• Advertisement

The muppet has a chip on both of his shoulders. Typical response from him, imo.

Shouldn't have been given the opportunity to shoot his gob off given his well documented dislike of the FAI.

Granted he doesn't like the FAI and he is quite bitter, but do you think any of his points are valid?

I assume everyone still thinks Delaney is an absolute tool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

The Al Lad wrote: »
    Roy Keane is a muppet plain and simple, and unfortunately for him he always will be...

The only people to say he isn't or agree with his ridiculous attention seeking comments are...MAN U FANS... Shock horror

" We should have taken our chances blah blah blah blah..."

We were cheated out of a place in the World Cup PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I agree with the last post and I am as disgusted and frustrated by the whole handball saga as anyone else is, I think we were cheated out of the World Cup and there should in fairness be a replay (btw who does Henry think he is, does he think he's fooling anyone stating that there should be a replay AFTER Fifa tell us there definately won't be :S Cop on!), and I can completely see why anyone would be really angered by what Roy Keane said in the interview, and I do think he took it too far, but I can kinda see what he's saying. Ireland had three clear cut chances in Croker, and Duff, Keane and O'Shea had chances in Paris that, if France got half a chance they would have buried (even in the form they were in on Wednesday), and the whole handball incident would have been avoided and we'd be on the plane to South Africa had even one of those chances gone in. There wasn't a hope in hell France would have scored two in the ninety minutes had Duff, Keane, or O'Shea scored from one of those, not a hope!
    Now having said that (and I realise that I probably sound like I'm contradicting myself so sorry about that :D) I think Ireland played extremely well in Paris, they should be going to South Africa, and I'm proud to be an Irishman, but we just COULD have made it easier for ourselves and made sure we were going by taking a few easy chances. As Roy Keane said, France were there for the taking.... :(:(:(

Helix wrote: »
    yeah im struggling with the vitriol directed at his comments

what did he say that wasnt true?

he said the handball wasn't cheating, it was simply bending the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

hes a waste of space,he never said one good thing how good the ireland played,any chance he get,he will give low blows too fai and what happened too poor him,get over it keane ,its not about fai,its about what happened,so who gives a toss what keane says,i dont and never did

• Advertisement
Advertisement