Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating on Vacation

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

rarnes1 wrote: »
    This thread is a bit fishy

Don't worry, I haven't posted names and photos. :D

And as I am not 1) married or 2) Irish, I'm not trying to figure out why my spouse and/or his mates are up to. It's just sheer curiosity. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 HollyEvans

since when did a holiday become a "vacation"?

HollyEvans wrote: »
    since when did a holiday become a "vacation"?

Since the OP is an American who screwed up and now can't change the name of the thread. :o

Since the OP is an American who screwed up and now can't change the name of the thread. :o

She could just click on the title and then she could change it, or would that be too easy?

She could just click on the title and then she could change it, or would that be too easy?

I tried that after the second reply to this thread and the edit function only lets you change the original text of the post, but not the title. This was the first thing I ever posted on the boards, and I'm still not sure how all of the functions work. If you know how, please share and I will change it.

• Advertisement

I tried that after the second reply to this thread and the edit function only lets you change the original text of the post, but not the title. This was the first thing I ever posted on the boards, and I'm still not sure how all of the functions work. If you know how, please share and I will change it.

Just go to the afterhours page, click on the space to the right of your thread title and it should let you change it.

But anyway, you say you are American. I did not take that into account, this country has an awful problem with people from the back ass of Sligo who start speaking like some clown from "the hills". I don't mind Americans using American terms.

Just go to the afterhours page, click on the space to the right of your thread title and it should let you change it.

But anyway, you say you are American. I did not take that into account, this country has an awful problem with people from the back ass of Sligo who start speaking like some clown from "the hills". I don't mind Americans using American terms.

WHY IS 'THE HILLS' SO POPULAR IN IRELAND?!?!?!?!

Seriously, of all the tv shows...how embarrassing! Fake tan, fake boobs, fake hair, fake premise...Especially when there are some brilliant American shows (Mad Men, The Wire, etc.).

HollyEvans, you're not the first person on the boards to think I was a wanna-be Irish valley girl...is it really that much of a problem there? Maybe I just met disproportionately normal people when I was in Dublin, but my housemate from Sligo used to say "It's unbelievable, like!", rather than "It's, like, unbelievable!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

I fukcn HATE the hills!!!

And just to keep on topic i hate cheats too :D

And open relationships, and group sex, and basically anything that goes on within or outside a relationship/marriage that really shouldnt be happening since one or both are in a relationship!!

If that makes sense? :)

Advertisement