Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DLSR repair

Options
  • 20-11-2009 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone have an idea where I might get my digital camera repaired, either in Bray or Greystones vicinity? Maybe there is a camera shop in Bray? It's a D90 and there seems to be a software/electrical problem.
    Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Hi Rasmus, best place to get your Nikon D90 repaired is probably the Nikon repair centre in Rathmoylan , Co. Meath.
    I will look out number for you. Or maybe someone on the Photography forum of Boards will have it off the top of their head.
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Thank you very much - I just realised that I posted this question before about a month ago and another helpful person directed me to Meath also. I will google it, thanks for your help John.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

SLR Service Centre
    Rathmolyon
    Co Meath
    Eire
    Tel (Eire) 04695 57151
    Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Thanks!

Advertisement