Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wine - need help

Options
  • 20-11-2009 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a bottle of wine for my Dad for Christmas but am not having much luck. I am looking for a 1995 bottle of Faustino 1 Gran Reserve. Does anybody know where I can find a bottle?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved to beer/wine/spirits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭wobzilla

I've only ever seen the 98 around these days. 96 was a good one though

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

I would imagine this will be near impossible to come by ... this is released by vintage and every year is another vintage and as the above poster said we're at at least 1998 so the 1995 was probably released at least 4 years ago. But you never know ... try O'Briens and they maybe able to check all their stores.

Why not just go for the current vintage? Basically the Faustino 1 vintage is the best wine from that year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a bottle of wine for my Dad for Christmas but am not having much luck. I am looking for a 1995 bottle of Faustino 1 Gran Reserve. Does anybody know where I can find a bottle?

Thanks

Hi butterflydream,

You can purchase it online. Try here; http://www.snooth.com/wine/faustino-rioja-gran-reserva-1995-1/

Or for bulk purchasing, try here; http://www.drinksdirect.co.uk/acatalog/faustino_1_gran_reserva_1995.html

Enjoy.:p

Advertisement