Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football matchday programs?

Options
  • 20-11-2009 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

Mods not sure were i can post this or if i am aloud even.

I have 7 football match day programs from Liverpool to Birmingham and i was wondering if i posted the info on the progams if anyone here would be able value them, they are all in excellent condition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Vanbis - assuming you're not trying to sell them, you could try Collectibles and Antiques as the most appropriate place and probably the best place to get an answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

sceptre wrote: »
    Hey Vanbis - assuming you're not trying to sell them, you could try Collectibles and Antiques as the most appropriate place and probably the best place to get an answer.

NO i'm trying to sell them just like to see anyone knows how much they may be worth or that. If i do decide to sell them i'll post them on adverts.

Thanks Sceptre :)

Advertisement