Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastern European Women In Cork City?

Options
  • 20-11-2009 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Where is a good place in the city to meet some nice Eastern European ladies?

I'm fed up with Cark girls and want to move on to something more suitable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

something more suitable.

Suitable for what exactly?

The Qube is apparently a good spot, and so is Reardens. Or you could try one of their supermarkets - usually jam packed on a saturday afternoon. Beware though, usually Eastern European girls are not looking for one night stands. It's a relationship, or nothing with most of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

Suitable for what exactly?

The Qube is apparently a good spot, and so is Reardens. Or you could try one of their supermarkets - usually jam packed on a saturday afternoon. Beware though, usually Eastern European girls are not looking for one night stands. It's a relationship, or nothing with most of them.

Suitable for myself. I have gone off Cork girls, it's time to try something different.

Thanks you for the suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Wheres my post gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Suitable for myself. I have gone off Cork girls, it's time to try something different.

Thanks you for the suggestions.

I dont go into town myself Saltour Sossiez but with such a large population of eastern women in Cork theres a good chance of meeting some in MOST clubs/pubs now , do you ususlly go to the City?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭moceri

I always see loads of Romanian ladies hanging around outside the Argos Store at the Queens old Castle.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

Where is a good place in the city to meet some nice Eastern European ladies?

I'm fed up with Cark girls and want to move on to something more suitable.

Why? I'm asking because I've been following this thread, and think it's kind of depressing: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055737555

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Tarzan007

I'm sure if you work or know some Polish or Latvian lads they could tell you where they hang out. I think they tend to have house parties than going to pubs much though.

Advertisement