Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best store for trading games for Forza 3?

• 20-11-2009 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Right. Sorry if i'm grinding some old questions here, but i can't afford to lash out 50+ euro atm.

Games i was thinking of trading in:
    Halo 3
    GTA 4
    GoW
    Skate 2
    PGR4.

Would i be laughed at showing up with htis?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

dont believe all the hype about forza. the last 2 days iv tried playing online there was under 1000 playing. unless you have friends that will join a private race, online is not an option. the game is out a month now and some tracks only have 6-700 times set.

the season play is ok but it turns into more of an endurance thing fairly quick and i found it gets boring when you have no alternative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Yeah. I've heard that online mode is "less then adequate".
    I hardly ever do online though, and i kind of like it. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Brian Plank......come on now, it's the best driving simulator EVER to be released!
    Since launch day i'v got well over 100 hours played(mostly online) and it's been a ball!

Made some new friends online, and it's epic fun!

OP, i think you'll get a good few euro for them games...but i think you may have to bring a few euro with you too!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

eeloe wrote: »
    Brian Plank......come on now, it's the best driving simulator EVER to be released!
    Since launch day i'v got well over 100 hours played(mostly online) and it's been a ball!

its not too bad but if you've played forza 2 you'll know how good it could be :(. as for best driving simulator ever, im sure a few pc sim players might disagree and GT5P is a better console sim imo. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

That honour goes to iracing without a shadow of doubt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement