Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake Poker Review Please

Options
  • 20-11-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Thinking about signing up with cake ... just wondering if anyone here has played on it and whats it like? (software, traffic, standard of play etc.)
    Any assistance would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

they dont allow software like PT3 or holdem mange to track players, although they have allowed users to track there own play!

a couple of skins that i know about are Gutshot and Bruce poker! u can despoit in any burce shop! thats all i know about the site hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

its a lot like pokerstars but the standard is way worst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Insanodude wrote: »
    Thinking about signing up with cake ... just wondering if anyone here has played on it and whats it like? (software, traffic, standard of play etc.)
    Any assistance would be appreciated :)

Take your time before signing up. There are a lot of skins/variants and you can sign up for as many as you want and get the bonuses, but you only (officially) get rakeback on your 1st choice.

Software is meh but is due a major reboot and with Lee Jones involved is bound to get better.

Traffic is decent already and likely to improve.

Play was lol a while back but is now as good/bad as it'll get for a network where huds aren't allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Stoko

there's piece of software called tournament indicator and holdem indicator (for cash) and both work fine on Cake :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A Doozer

yeah-buddy wrote: »
    its a lot like pokerstars but the standard is way worst

how in god's name is it like Stars?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 HibsAreIt

Multi tabling sucks on cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

I found cakes software horrible, and the lack of a hud really annoyed me. You can get decent RB there, but all i saw on every table was a bunch of nitty RB grinders, games werent exactly soft

• Registered Users Posts: 25 freeworld777

low - micro stakes PLO/ HL8 is about as soft as it gets on any site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

A Doozer wrote: »
    how in god's name is it like Stars?
    i played there a couple of years ago, prob has changed

Advertisement