Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet Explorer question

• 20-11-2009 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

ok im having trouble gettin into certain website or parts of website or some might work really slow for me. cant get into facebook all day.
    what could be the prob anyone?
    thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Is it pictures that are not working, links or sections where you have to enter names and passwords, etc?
    If its the last one, it might be a third party background add-on like Java that might be the source of your problem.

More detail would help. :)

Have you tried any alternatives like Firefox or Opera for example?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Mr Tim Buktoo

like for example. i can get on munsterfans.com, but cant get into the forum part of it. jut wont load. then facebook today wont load at all or sometimes it give me an error message. it cant download everything or something
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,216 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Have you tried restarting the PC?

yes i turn it off every night when im finished!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Mr NoTV

checked for virus, trojans, adware? are you broadband or dial-up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭johnc24

Did you try using IE (no addons) from the all programs menu, look for it through the search bar.

See if that works, it might help as it will confirm it may be an addon at fault maybe.

J

well tried that. facebook works now, but it work on the add on one too. the forum i was talkin about still doesnt work on either.
    im on mobile broadband

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,216 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

yes i turn it off every night when im finished!
    Right. My brother's PC starts becoming self aware by day 83, never can be too careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭johnc24

maybe try uninstalling IE and reinstalling.

I tried the forum website and it works for me.

I think an uninstall / reinstall wont do any harm so give it a try

Advertisement