Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Can't merge my WoW account with Battle.net!

Options
  • 20-11-2009 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi guys yesterday i tried to merge my battle.net account with my WoW account but each time i try to enter my WoW account details it says 'Login Invalid'. I've posted a screenshot of the screen im getting:

untitled.jpg

Please help!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!:p:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ryanch09

Any ideas?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

i couldnt do mine with Mozilla so did it with IE instead or Chrome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

I cant remember exactly what i did, i did it in 5 mins. But i do know that my user name is now my e-mail address. Providing you gone through the steps i did, your e-mail address is now your user name, so try using your e-mail as your user name - hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

You have to create a battle.net account first and then merge it with your wow account, so click on create new account first and fill in your details,the you will get the merge account option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ryanch09

I've tried everything but it still won't work. I'll phone them up tomorrow to try and get it sorted!

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Your new log in details will be.

Account name= your email address.

Account password= same as it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

Slightly off topic but....

I want to setup another account (my third) but the only way I can see this working in battle.net is to buy either another copy of wrath or a cd key from a site.

Has anyone else tried to do this without buying a new key?
    Cheers.

Advertisement