Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Day

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 WHirl7

Yeah I quite enjoyed the open day, it's a really cool university, learned a bit about the courses I want to do and luckily no freak disasters this year! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

i got a photo with the girl from aifric at it yesterday! good times!

UCD we ain't eh!?
    http://blogs.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055743037

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

PrivateEye wrote: »

jedward??!! they're nothing compared to the girl from aifric!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Hi, i missed the open day but was wondering is it possible to go by and like ring admissions to show you around and that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭TheeItcha

LovexxLife wrote: »
    Hi, i missed the open day but was wondering is it possible to go by and like ring admissions to show you around and that?

This made me chuckle....

Do me a favour ring them, ask and post how much you were told to go eff yourself :P

Alternatively we could put together a boards crack team for tours for other boardsies, only problem is it probably wouldn't pass the roost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I'd be up for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 hairy cake

LovexxLife wrote: »

Should be another day later in the year - this is the website for last years university day.

http://www.nuim.ie/universityday/

Advertisement