Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Tattoo @ Vodafone Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Yeah...been out a few weeks now. I'm 'curious' myself - if you can live with the small-ish resistive touchscreen it's quite nice...on paper anyway. Mind you, shops in Mayo still haven't had it...well done, Vf :P

It's probably smarter to use the money for a 2nd hand Hero or a new Samsung Galaxy Spica if you're Android-curious?! So damn many new phones out ...

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

I ordered it few weeks ago and been happy user since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

Major problem is most apps on the android store don't support the screen size of the tattoo....so you are left with an Android phone that can't really use the app store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Easy Rider wrote: »
    Major problem is most apps on the android store don't support the screen size of the tattoo....so you are left with an Android phone that can't really use the app store.

Apps are the key thing with android.

Applications I mostly use are:

Phone
    (Web) Browser
    Mail
    Handsent SMS
    Spotify
    Google Maps
    KeePassDroid
    Astro

They all work perfect. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Google maps are excellent on it. The GPS seems to be superfast. Faster than the 5800 or my Blackberry.

I was in Berlin last week and used it a few times to find places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

I have just updated "IRL Cinema Guide", can someone with a tattoo search for it on the market and see if it looks ok in the tattoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Patrick

How would you say the HTC Tattoo compares with the HTC hero?

Patrick wrote: »
    How would you say the HTC Tattoo compares with the HTC hero?

Hero
    + better screen
    + better battery

Tattoo
    + reasonable price
    + Android 1.6
    + FM radio
    + changeable covers

I have just updated "IRL Cinema Guide", can someone with a tattoo search for it on the market and see if it looks ok in the tattoo?
    I can't find it on the market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭darraghn

I found it OK. Works well on Hero. Thanks.:)

Advertisement