Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Galway in 12 hours

Options
  • 21-11-2009 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I'll be spending the better part of the day in Galway City next week with some friends; we'll be getting there around noon, and leaving at midnight. Can anyone suggest things we might do/see? Places we could eat? Pubs we could go to in the evening?

Thanks for any help you can give us =)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Cellar is good for food/drink. Buskers is good to, Kings Head, Kellys, Front door does fab food also.

What are you interested in? Are you looking for activities to do?

Try this link http://www.galwaytourism.ie/galway-things-to-do/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

If the weather's good walk the Prom. It's free and brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Depends what sort of age group you and your friends are in but The Quays pub and The Spanish Arch Hotel are good spots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

When I lived in Galway I used to sit in my room and stare at the wall, good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mick0mick0

fibber magees very good food at afforable price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Go drinking or have a quick **** at a bus stop...I just spent over 3 hours walking around the place bored out of my mind. I went in nearly every shop on shop street and in Corbetts Court and Eyre Square....everywhere sells the same crap. Go to the cinema or something at least that takes up some time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

have a bath after it rains

Advertisement