Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thursday nights in dublin

Options
  • 21-11-2009 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

looking for a decent club in the city centre to go to on thursday nites....suggestions??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I like the Button Factory on a Thursday anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cf1

Anywhere apart from Button Factory....tends to be full of young students...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Dicey's............It's €3 a drink on Thursdays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Button factory. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Where is the button factory?

What kind of music do they play?

• Advertisement

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Where is the button factory?

What kind of music do they play?

It's the temple bar music centre. They play mgmt,empire of the sun,katy perry kinda music...Not exactly my favourite but better than the modern hip-hop that's played in 21s etc.... Though a few good tunes pop every now and then in button factory,they seem to be hopping on the whole 'we love the 80s' bandwagon if thats your cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

cf1 wrote: »
    looking for a decent club in the city centre to go to on thursday nites....suggestions??

You're going to have to be more specific.

Noize in ALT I'd say, although you havn't said what type of music, or yeah, Musik in The Button Factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Macgowan's on the North side... €3.50 for drinks...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

+1 for The Button Factory, though the crowd have been a bit shít recently. They mostly play electro/indie stuff, I've certainly never heard Katy Perry played there!

Jello wrote: »
    +1 for The Button Factory, though the crowd have been a bit shít recently. They mostly play electro/indie stuff, I've certainly never heard Katy Perry played there!

Really? Maybe not recently but during the summer she was always on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Turks Head.

Always good on a Thursday.

Great ska band (The Bionic Rats) and decent drink deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Leprachaun wrote: »
    Really? Maybe not recently but during the summer she was always on.
    Maybe they had a different night running over the summer then. Muzik (current Thursday nights) is mostly electro/indie.

Advertisement