Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday 21st

• 21-11-2009 3:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭

I had last Saturday free but as usual because I hadn't promised to be anywhere or meet anyone I just lazed around the house. Later today would probably be more of the same.

So does anyone fancy a little walk around the city centre with a photo buddy. No specific plan, just do alot (yes alot) of walking, have the odd cup of coffee and snap a few photos. Aim to meet up around 12pm or there abouts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

I'm heading to town now but for work (to catch up). My plan is to work til 3(ish), unless I'm faster than expected;)
    So if you're still around or even decide to start later...Will take my camera and umbrella with me.Just hope the weather improves a little...
    I'll PM you my mobile...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hey Petra, great news but what lousy weather. I can't see it happening unless the weather improves, which it will hopefully. No point in walking around getting wet in these conditions. PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Nice umbrella Petra.
    4081149449_b9af3a5369.jpg
    Hope the rain dries up soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

OK we're gonna meet up about 3:30 if anyone wants to come along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Darn it. I read this earlier and read the 12pm start. I was in the city today but @ 3pm so I hadn't replied and hadn't checked back. Sorry, would have liked to have met up with whomever was around. Hope it went well for ye.

• Advertisement

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Nice umbrella Petra.

Hope the rain dries up soon

That's the one:cool: Won't comment on what's under the umbrella - looks too much like there couldn't be any good coming out of those pictures taken:D

But in the end didn't really need it - was lazy, going by car into town (was somehow worth the money for the car park) and while we were out it was mostly dry. Will look through the results now. But a tripod is now definitely on my list for Santa.
    ACD next time don't give up only because you see a time that doesn't suit!

A few examples of tonight:

I think, this is my favourite
    4123403736_25fd511b1e.jpg

I think I'm getting better on these ones
    4123380160_b604885b08.jpg

This is not rain, it's fake snow
    4123394782_9953bbdbea.jpg

And a few more on mu flickr. Must say I'm quite happy with my result:)

Advertisement