Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Climategate

Options
1235»

Comments

Just an observation - over in the snow threads the computer models are only reliable a few days out. How can the climate models be anyway accurate!

I'm guessing that it's a simple task of continuing the line (upwards) while ignoring the theories of equilibrium, whereas an object will rise to an elevated temperature based on an increase of energy but the losses will prevent such an object continuing to experience a rise in temperature for ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Meanwhile thousands of sheep marched through Copenhagen, about 900 were rounded up.

Ive a question for the weather experts here:

Weather is driven by the differences in temperatures between the poles and the roving inter tropical convergence zone. As the poles are heating the fastest wont this mean that winds will become, overall, slacker??

So what of the predictions for more severe weather?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Google have taken a side, just like they sided with the dictatorship in China:

Untitled-21.jpg

This is what it leads to:
    http://www.google.ie/landing/cop15/

Our good friend Al Gore

I dont like Yahoo or the ms live search thing who else is a good search engine?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Mozart1986

I dont like Yahoo or the ms live search thing who else is a good search engine?

I use bing.com because google took 'climategate' off the predictive links:mad:

Bing is just as good.

Advertisement