Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jamo and klipsch speakers.

• 21-11-2009 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi. recently bought a onkyo 606 amplifier and am in the market for good speakers. was looking for advice weather to get the klipsch or a jamo system. harvey norman in carrickmines have all the klipsch pack and 2 jamo sets at brilliant prices. need to know weather the klipsch pack 4 at 849e or the jamo s606hcs6blk at 599 is better. would really appreciate some advice as am desperately trying to finish off the extension.
    :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

kevdog1 wrote: »
    hi. recently bought a onkyo 606 amplifier and am in the market for good speakers. was looking for advice weather to get the klipsch or a jamo system. harvey norman in carrickmines have all the klipsch pack and 2 jamo sets at brilliant prices. need to know weather the klipsch pack 4 at 849e or the jamo s606hcs6blk at 599 is better. would really appreciate some advice as am desperately trying to finish off the extension.
    :):):)

Hey Kevdog1, you've got a nice amp there in the 606, I'd give the KEF 2005's or 3005's serious consideration to go with that Onkyo, or even the Monitor Audio R90 5.1 setup.
    The Jamo's are pretty decent speakers but I think the kef's of monitor audio's will defo give you a better sound.
    It will also depend on what your main use of the setup is going to be music or movies?
    I'd say try requesting some prices for the sets I mentioned above over on the Richer Sounds forum ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kevdog1

i defo look into that. its more for xbox and sports... setting up a lads room ha. hopefully going to get a pool table if shell let me:p

Advertisement