Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop Reopening On Keanes Road ?

• 21-11-2009 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42

Hi Guys

Just heard that the shop on Keanes road (just up from DPL) is going to reopen in January with deli etc did anyone else here this ? Do you think its a good idea in the curent times ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Seeing as this is your first post, would you happen to have any connection with the shop? Maybe cheap advertising?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 waterford1

no connection to the shop just heard it by word of mouth, found this site this morning and thought it would be a good post to start out with ! I couldnt leave my current easy + soft job :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If it's not over priced then there is no reason for it to fail.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If the shop did research before they opened and this suggested there is a market then they'll likely be fine, if of course they didn't and simply opened and are now advertising it like this thread then they'll likely fail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

And while we're at it I heard about this great new shop in UCC powerade only €1.00 ask for ziedth :)

Lreally, like cabaal said. If the market is there theb they'll be laughing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

waterford1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Just heard that the shop on Keanes road (just up from DPL) is going to reopen in January with deli etc did anyone else here this ? Do you think its a good idea in the curent times ??

I hope it's not as dear as it was before, if it is I won't be in there.

Advertisement