Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Cork - should I postpone?

Options
  • 21-11-2009 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi all i am travelling to Cork city next wednesday - staying in Jury's on Western Road for a few days. How bad is it weather-wise down in that area? I will be coming from Co Louth. Also has many areas in the city centre been affected - ie shops, restaurants etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

lmnop wrote: »
    Hi all i am travelling to Cork city next wednesday - staying in Jury's on Western Road for a few days. How bad is it weather-wise down in that area? I will be coming from Co Louth. Also has many areas in the city centre been affected - ie shops, restaurants etc?

Heres the view from Jurys yesterday. Everything sould be ok by wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'd recommend ringing Jury's to make sure they're ok before you travel.
    Most of the shops and restaurants in the City are fine, so far anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kenneam

Also check if they have running water as many parts of the city don't and won't for the best part of a week

Advertisement