Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forest Fields Kids Knick Knacking

Options
  • 21-11-2009 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

Please, if you live in River Valley - specifically forest fields or cherry avenue area - try to keep an eye on what your kids are doing after dark. I have had kids knick knacking on my house recently and even had a window in my car broken. Last night someone threw a brick at my window. I do not want to live in this way; my wife and I are becoming extremely distressed and we're beginning to feel under siege. Please have a word with your kids about this. It's not the kind of stuff any of us wants to put up with. I've been to the Gardai and because I know that there is not much they can do about the situation the most effective thing is for parents to have a word with their kids. Please help us out here!

Advertisement