Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gold membership problems

• 21-11-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

i bought a 12 month gold membership and got one month free with it,

when i go to redeem code and put the code in it come up with 'status code 8016a04b' and tells me to try again later. but everytime i try it just the same story.

anyone able to tell me whats up??

i rang game where i bought it and they told me to ring microsoft but i cant find there number:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

i had that problem a while ago and i pretty much just left it and put in the code again from xbox.com the next day and it was fine. maybe your having a different problem but maybe just wait a while and try it on xbox.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Dont know for sure. But have you tried redeeming the code online at xbox.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I mentioned this in another thread the other day , but these codes never work for me from the xbox, well 9/10 times they dont. Always work 1st go on the web site.

Out of interest for those that get that error, are any of yee connecting through a shared wireless connection from your laptop / pc ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

iv tried it on www.xbox.com and its the same thing, it wont work.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

got this of anothere site

Make sure you have all of your Contact Information filled out. If you don't, for some reason, XBL doesn't let you add prepaid stuff. Anyway, to get to your Contact Information, follow these steps:
    1) Sign In with the Gamertag you want to Redeem your stuff with.
    2) Go to the Marketplace Blade.
    3) Select Account Management.
    4) Select Contact Information.
    At this point, it will ask you for the password for your Windows Live Account, enter it in the appropriate box then select the Sign In Button. If all goes well, you should see all the Contact Information they have on you. Just make sure to fill out everything, you can put anything that seems valid. The information you put doesn't have to be correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

naughto wrote: »
    got this of anothere site

Make sure you have all of your Contact Information filled out. If you don't, for some reason, XBL doesn't let you add prepaid stuff. Anyway, to get to your Contact Information, follow these steps:
    1) Sign In with the Gamertag you want to Redeem your stuff with.
    2) Go to the Marketplace Blade.
    3) Select Account Management.
    4) Select Contact Information.
    At this point, it will ask you for the password for your Windows Live Account, enter it in the appropriate box then select the Sign In Button. If all goes well, you should see all the Contact Information they have on you. Just make sure to fill out everything, you can put anything that seems valid. The information you put doesn't have to be correct.

thanks il try that later

Advertisement