Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Gold on DAB

• 21-11-2009 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭

Anyone else experiencing problems today listening to this station on DAB radio? It seems fine on the internet.

It sounds like they are playing instrumentals versions of the songs. All the other stations are fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Yeah there is definitely something wrong with the sound of RTE Gold DAB. Was listening to it today and sounded a bit off. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. I need it to get me thru the day at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 RTÉ Pulse: Dave

Hello all,
    This problem was finally diagnosed and fixed today. What you have been hearing was what out of phase sounds like on DAB. There was a wiring discrepancy during scheduled maintenance work on the DAB MUX's.

Can I apologise on behalf of RTÉ for any loss in sound quality on RTÉ Gold.

Regards

Dave

Advertisement