Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Potterton Suprima 40

Options
  • 21-11-2009 4:33pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭

I've had the boiler replaced and before I take it to Raffeen I thought I'd see if anyone is interested in a Potterton Suprima 40 gas boiler - for spares (obviously).

It has the latest model PCB but I think the gas valve is gone. It's 11 years old.

Collection only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jeff_2009

I also have a Potterton that I am considering slinging out and replacing with a newer condensing boiler...may i ask if that is what you did and what was involved? have you noticed a considerable difference since you replaced the older boiler?

Cheers.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I had a Vokera condenser and new heating controls put in with separate zones for upstairs, downstairs and hot water.

Initial impressions are that the house is warmer and it seems to heat up much faster.

The work itself wasn't all that bad - the flue had to be moved a bit, a condenser pipe had to be put in, new valves in the hotpress, changed thermostats and timer.

Advertisement