Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip Mick Dalton - Stigmata Tau, Swords

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Very sad to hear :(

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

R.I.P Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

RIP Mick :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

This is ****ing awful.

I have more work by mick than any one else, he is so sound, such a nice guy. When I started out, my aim was to be like mick. i should be so lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

R.I.P

(what happened ??)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

R.I.P

(what happened ??)
    not the place for this discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Very sad to hear it - Mick did 2 of my tattoo's and always had a laugh going on when you were there.
    RIP Mick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

sorry to hear that, he did one of my first tattoos years ago. RIP Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

RIP Mick - Amazing artist!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jamesodargan

R.I.P. Mick.Got some work done by mick.Great artist and really nice guy.So gutted to hear about his passing!Godspeed mick.Hope ur givin all those angels some devil tattoos.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Scramble

Mick did some black and grey tattooing for me a few years ago too ... One of the most competent Irish artists around, IMO.

R.I.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cathyouch

Mick will be missed by everyone who had the privilage of knowing him and he lives on in the fantastic work he did on many of us. The place is not the same without you. Till we meet again Pal R.I.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cathyouch

Months mind mass for Mick this Sun 20th December at 7.30pm in St. Colmcilles church Swords, behind The Star pub

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

sorry to zombie this thread but there is a Benefit night being organised on the 14th March in the Star pub in swords at 8pm on behalf of the three children left after the passing of Mick and Sandra. Tickets are available in Stigmata Tau in swords

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

rip mick i happened to meet him back about 7 years ago and i all i can is that man was a gent

my repects to his family and friends

Advertisement