Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Photo Wall Calendar - worth €15.99

• 21-11-2009 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭

Got an email from Buy4Now recently saying that I've been selected for a free Wall Calendar with VistaPrint.ie worth €15.99 . I didn't have an account with VistaPrint so this link should work for everyone...

delete.gif
    http://www.vistaprint.ie/qs/photo-holiday.aspx?GP=11%2f21%2f2009+10%3a28%3a00+AM&af=Boardsie||||||||||

It also includes the photo-upload fee for free and a reduction on the glossy paper upgrade. I just sent an order in and all you have to pay is postage (€5.25... might be a small bit of VAT added to that). Also they accept Laser Card.

Offer expires on Monday!
    (23/11/09)

Seems to be a bargain so thought I'd let you know!

Joe

(Formerly Gary82, the alias anonymity didn't make sense anymore [flickr links] and was tired explaining!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Why didn't you just subscribe and change your name?lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

There is VAT on that postage actually, so €5.25 + €1.13VAT = €6.38 .
    Ricky91t wrote: »
    Why didn't you just subscribe and change your name?lol

Huh? :confused:

Oh one word of advise is create an account with Vista Print first, just before placing my order I was asked to log in, created a new account after checking I didn't already have one from before, but somewhere along doing that my order went missing so I started again from the above link and it worked out grand. They still had my images uploaded so wasn't too much hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

foto joe wrote: »
    There is VAT on that postage actually, so €5.25 + €1.13VAT = €6.38 .

Huh? :confused:

Oh one word of advise is create an account with Vista Print first, just before placing my order I was asked to log in, created a new account after checking I didn't already have one from before, but somewhere along doing that my order went missing so I started again from the above link and it worked out grand. They still had my images uploaded so wasn't too much hassle.

You said you were gary82?And that account has 700 odd posts,So why didn't you just subscribe to boards.ie for a month,Request a name change and then you'll still have all your previous posts and other things..

Vista print is NEVER free,There's always a catch(like vat+p&p) somewhere,I like offers where it's free,And you actually get it for free...

You said you were gary82?And that account has 700 odd posts,So why didn't you just subscribe to boards.ie for a month,Request a name change and then you'll still have all your previous posts and other things..

Because I don't have a credit card so can't transfer the €5 via paypal! I know they do bank transfer but too much hassle, I'm not bothered about letting those posts die off! I also have a job offer for someone in marketing but they won't let me place it on adverts.ie without paying some nominal fee, agh!

Vista print is NEVER free,There's always a catch(like vat+p&p) somewhere,I like offers where it's free,And you actually get it for free...

Yeah you do have to pay €6.38 for postage, but still a bargain at that! ;)

Calendar arrived today and I'm really surprised at the quality, very happy with it! Bargain at €6.38 delivered! Did anyone else take up the offer?

Now excuse me while I go off to bang my head for putting the same photo on both June and August..... :o

• Advertisement

They've emailed me a load more offers since (below), I don't get it, most of their stuff seems to keep going on offer for free! I haven't check everything below out but there should be some bargains there. They have a sneaky fee for uploading images but that last calendar offer had free uploads and I think they'll still be there to use.

PBC3.jpg Premium Business Cards - Save 80% 250 Were €19.99 Now just €3.99

PC3.jpg Postcards Usually start at €24.99 Now FREE
    flipbook2.jpg FREE SmallPhoto Flip Book 1 FREE Great Value
    wallcalendar.jpg Calendars Usually start at €6.99 Now FREE
    t_shirt.jpg FREE T-Shirt 1 FREE Great Value
    Brochures.jpg Brochures 25 Were €39.99 Now FREE
    freeBanner100x70.jpg FREE Banner 1 FREE Great Value
    freeMug100x70.jpg FREE Mug 1 FREE Great Value
    stamps.jpg Small Stamp 1 Was €12.99 Now FREE
    freeLawnsign100x70.jpg FREE Lawn Sign 1 FREE Great Value
    freeNotebook100x70.jpg FREE Notebook 1 FREE Great Value
    magnets.jpg Magnet Usually start at €9.99 Now FREE