Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing everything - help

Options
  • 21-11-2009 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭

I have the highest rated team in my league but everyone beats me. I've just had a player of 4000 CSR dominate my backrow forward with 16000 CSR.

What the hell do I do tactically?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

CSR isn't everything, are your players strong in all the right places?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Whats your team name and tactics, for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

They mostly do have the right attributes.

Team name is A Lovely Bunch Altogether.

Tactics, I've set back to default. It was leaning more towards creativity than pick and go, but nothing exceptional.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

They mostly do have the right attributes.

Team name is A Lovely Bunch Altogether.

Tactics, I've set back to default. It was leaning more towards creativity than pick and go, but nothing exceptional.

These are my tactics, which serve me very well. Feel free to use them...
    Kicking: 30% (all to touch)
    Pick and Go: 30%
    Driving: 35%
    Expansive: 15%
    Creative: 20%
    Discipline: BTB

Your players are utterly ****ed energy wise - why? Do you only play either WNWIM or LTNT? I'm inclined to think you need to plan things better, use your squad better, plan what energy level you are going to use against whomever in advance etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Taken some time to remove as many tired players from the side as possible. Hopefully that'll make a difference.

Also trying to sign a few more back up props.

What kind of stats do you look for in props? Heavy, short and strength and technique?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Taken some time to remove as many tired players from the side as possible. Hopefully that'll make a difference.

Also trying to sign a few more back up props.

What kind of stats do you look for in props? Heavy, short and strength and technique?

Be careful not to make your team too big, you'll want to be building up some cash for improvements etc and a wage bill may kill you.
    Might be an idea to get one decent back-up prop (that you can train up to be your main prop) and do some rotation. Maybe do the same with your other key positions? I'm no expert in any of this by any means and I'm sure the other lads will probably have better ideas, but I think some rotation will allow you to keep the quality up without draining your players. If you think you have the best team in your league then get them rested and keep them rested so they'll deliver consistently decent performances, and then obviously bust out the full squad for big matches.

Advertisement