Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Howth C&C

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

I like em, the last pic didnt do anything for me (which is gone), it was in and OFF, did you try B+W might suit these 3 now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

personally, i like what you're doing with them. #1 would be my fave though. the ghosts seem more grounded or something and the shadows of the legs is great. but yeah, i'd put #1 on my wall. :)

Cheers guys. Full set of the ghosts (minus the in focus shots) are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bayesian/sets/72157622848342536/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

#3 is to tight needed to be further back or with a bit wider on the lens

#2 is the best of the three here (IMO) but, I would have liked a bit more on the bottom. Really like the isolation of the subject.

#1 Would have been nice if there was a tiny bit of space between the people, but I can see how that would have been hard.

Cheers SL, I wouldn't mind trying this again in a set up where I'm not at risk of being swept away! But yeah, more space on the edges I think would add to them quite a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I think they are fantastic. First and middle ones especially, but they're all great.

I think if you were to go back, drop down so you can compose them somewhat similarly to the middle image above - Not nessicarily dead center, or with so much space around (The tight crops work), but giving a much more figurative view.

More of this on the forum, pls.

Advertisement