Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet on the LG KS360

• 21-11-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Just wondering if anyone has the LG KS360 and could tell me what the internet is like on it (just for twitter, facebook etc)
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 macellan

I have a ks360 for about 3 weeks and have had nothing but problems with it since (as far as Internet and bluetooth go).
    LG have loads of downloads on their site (software suites etc.), I tried every one and none work (on xp, vista or windows 7).
    Ive tried to contact lg directly through their site and by phoone-cant get therough either way.

Im just off the phone to Meteor, they cant understand it and asked me to bring it in to their nearest store. I was able to get google to send the gmail app to the phone but it just sits there, cant login, tried hotmail and ireland.com-- same thing.
    Supposedly the ks360 is compatible with googles new os 'Android' which was why I got it but so far, I cant even check email.
    It could be a faulty phone or a problem with provider (cant be sure) but its impossible to contact lg through their 'support' lines and Meteor did all their tests and cant see any problems.

Ive seen great reviews about this phone but am noticing now that these were all in the UK or further afield so am wondering if its another i-phone saga.

If you havent bought one yet, Id give it a miss (try and contact LG first).

Hope this is of use.
    Mac

btw if you are using one, let us know how you're getting on and with what provider.
    Thanks

Advertisement