Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men, Would you pay €350 for a tailor made suit

• 21-11-2009 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Im looking to bring a new labour saving method to Ireland which would allow me to offer this service at the above price.

Just wondering would anyone here go for it at the above price given the recession?

The suits would all be 100% wool with a good quality lining.

Would you pay €350 for a tailor made suit? 4 votes

YES
    0% 0 votes
    NO
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

hey,
    yes i would, (if i had the money and wore suits more often)
    i own one suit, its really nice however the fit of the jacket is a bit broad for my liking, i spent about €200 euro for it and that was with €80 off, id spend an additional €150 perhaps (although i'd be looking to haggle you down €50 at least :D) next suit i buy so as to have a bespoke fit jacket..if thats what it took to get a nice fit..
    i dont know about the tailored suit market tbh tho...is that competitively priced?

i believe its possible to get excellent tailored suits for little or nothin in Thailand etc.. perhaps id offset the €350 against a holiday to Thailand and pick up a few cheap tailored suits during my trip..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭sold

350 euros for tailored suit is a small price!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Hi Guys,
    Im looking to bring a new labour saving method to Ireland which would allow me to offer this service at the above price.

Just wondering would anyone here go for it at the above price given the recession?

The suits would all be 100% wool with a good quality lining.
    Marketing and market research is a breach of the charter.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement