Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skater please price my board

• 21-11-2009 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭

I haven't skated in years, but have what I think is a fairly decent board unused that I think I'll sell on Ads, so I was wondering would someone here price it for me?

It's a Brian Sumner Birdhouse deck, hardly used, with only some scuffing on it, nothing going through the paint to the wood. It also has Venture Awake trucks, and I'm pretty sure it has come kind of good bearings, I can't really remember, but I know they're blue.

As far as I remember the parts together cost around €200 or something...anyone have any idea what I should get for this now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

i'd say u could get about 80 if the bearings havent seized up and theres no rust etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

€80 sounds about right.
    They devalue like Mercs. haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

roguey wrote: »
    i'd say u could get about 80 if the bearings havent seized up and theres no rust etc.

There's no rust at all, it's been inside since I stopped skating, and the wheels are spinning nicely so it looks good. Cheers for that, might start it at €100 and see what happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

There's no rust at all, it's been inside since I stopped skating, and the wheels are spinning nicely so it looks good. Cheers for that, might start it at €100 and see what happens.

It'll only be worth that if it's a 30 x 10 old school fishtail board.Birdhouse were the post fish era though IIRC.Throw up a photo of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

It doesn't look like a 80 euro board.

I'll give you sixty. :cool:

Moromaster wrote: »
    It doesn't look like a 80 euro board.

I'll give you sixty. :cool:

If you're actually interested PM me or offer on ads.

Advertisement