Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd chat

Options
  • 21-11-2009 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

I was playing on PPP just there and doing well in the micro stakes.

Now I dont remember stacks or exact cards but it went like this.

I open betting with K 10 suited. 30c I think Vilian calls me. Flops Q 6 2 rainbow. I bet again 60c he call. After some thinking. Turn a K. I figure he has middle pair and bet out 1$ he calls again after thinking. River a 3 or something. I bet out 2.50$ try and force him off the pot. He calls he raises to 3.00$ I call. He had K 6 and had two pair.

Now I was a bit annoyed at my bad play but meh. He gos on to tell me I had K 10. Now this is odd. But not all that crazy

Next hand I had 77. flop came down 8 3 2 rainbow. I bet out 50c. He says maybe you have me this time. And calls. flop a 5 or something. We bet a little and river is a jack. I cehck he bets just eough for me to call.

He has pocket 10's. Again I am annoyed and such and say so what were my cards there smart arse. He again tells me exactly what they were.

Then he said something smart like I can read you without me even confirming he was right

Now does this seem odd. All night he was doing this. Raising and only going to the end with winning cards.

I got onto PPP support and they informed me they were looking into it.

Ps I know I was playing bad and yes this is poorly written and I did muck my cards :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

This is more suited to the Bad Beat Thread stickied at the top of the forum.

I cant merge the threads for fear of breaking Boards.ie so I'll lock this one, feel free to repost in the Bad Beat Thread though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement